Terms & Conditions
Term & Conditions
1. Books will be supplied on cash, VPP or through bank transfer, not on credit or hundi basis.
2. The freight charges shall be borne by the customer.
3. The company holds no responsibility for the payments made directly to the sales representatives or agents, without any valid receipts.
4. In case of any error or omission in the invoice, the delivery of the goods may please be taken. The error shall be rectified through correspondence at the earliest
5. Our responsibility ceases as soon as the goods leave our premises. No claim for damages. Whatsoever, will be entertained as all goods are throughly checked at our end before packing.
6. All claims and disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts Only.
7. While placing order for the supply of books, do not forget to mention the following (In Block Letters)
8. Name of individual/ Firm/school
9. Complete address
10. Mode of payment undertaken with complete details.